Making a real impact in Engineering Diversity
Our mission is to empower young people to embrace their creativity, diversity, and engineering mindset to solve the world’s greatest challenges.
We do this by running one-day events for Year 9 and 10 high school students (prior to subject selection) demonstrating that they have the power to change the world through engineering, in collaboration with universities and industry.
- 8,000+ High school students have participated in our one-day programs through 92+ events in Australia
- 94% of students surveyed are satisfied or very satisfied with our events
- 80% of students would consider a career in engineering after attending a Power of Engineering event
- 77% of students who would not have otherwise considered an engineering career changed their mind after attending an event!
We have also been working to change perceptions of the wider community:
- 70+ Media features including ABC News, Totally Wild, Sky News Australia, Australian Financial Review and more
Changing the numbers
We are proud to present our partners who are helping us to inspire the next generation of engineers.
You can find out more about becoming a Power of Engineering partner here.
EVENT COLLABORATION PARTNERS
Our thanks to Fresh Promotional Products Australia for their support.